Search This Blog

Friday, March 21, 2014

Atlanta Marathon

I decided to celebrate my thirtieth year by running a marathon and I have my eye on the Atlanta Marathon this October as it is within days of my birthday.

Yesterday I came across an article that both reminded me of this goal and brought home the importance of giving myself enough time to train.
I went out today for a jog and did about 2.2 miles (according to an online mapping program). I don't have a pedometer so for now, I can give my best guess.

Back when I was first getting into running consistently, my jogging route was about 7-8 miles.

This morning was a little chilly. I remember now that I would sometimes run with a nose mask when it was cold.

I'll be doing a review for a company that makes toe socks so look out for that soon!

Sending my encouragement to anyone who is taking on any type of endurance athletic event.

Dream Beyond Measure
AKS

No comments: