Search This Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Knowledge at Wharton

Recently I came across a great resource for information on the website of University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business.

The link below should take you to archived podcasts.Right now I am listening to 'Is the End Near for the Eurozone.'

If you're somewhat of an auditory learner like me than you may enjoy this.

Somewhere over the rainbow I would like to be in a position to invest.
The more I learn the more I realize I need to learn.I intuitively know from watching (insert major news network here) broadcasts about investing and from reading (insert name of major online business publication here) that gaining a familiarity with the trends in business and understanding the proper way to build wealth and manage money can make a big difference in where and how I spend my 'golden years' and it's obvious that if I put it off it will never happen.I do not believe in signing myself up for extra struggle so my way of avoiding unnecessary financial struggle later in life is to Be Informed about how to lay the groundwork for financial stability later in life.

If you want to join me in my effort to be fluent in investing-eese, feel free to pop by 'Be Informed' (tag on the right side of the blog).

http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/podcast_archive.cfm

No comments: