Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

The Sundara Fund



image
Sundara"I think at our highest level we are all in some way searching for connectivity and a purpose. I love the feeling of going to bed each night feeling like someone,somewhere has benefited from my work.It keeps me going though the hard times- and there have been many. before this I certainly had my fair share of soul-less jobs that I just did for the paycheck or the status, but they left me feeling so empty,which makes me really appreciate the higher meaning in this work."

"One of the best parts about Sundara is how cost-efficient our entire mission is. $130 pays a hygiene ambassador's salary for an entire month and lifts her and her family out of extreme poverty. $100 provides soap to 50+ children in a village school for an entire year.Fundraising for these children is the best way to support Sundara's mission-along with spreading the word!

We would love and welcome you to get in touch with us(michelle@sundarafund.org,erin@sundarafund.org) if they want to be a member of our board,intern or be involved in any other way.

We are so grateful for any and all support!

image





En-Route-Essentials-Erin-Zaikis1-640x960
"Through recycling soap, we’ve rescued thousands of kilograms of waste from ending up in overcrowded landfills – but more importantly we’ve brought soap to those who couldn’t afford it, given economic opportunity to unemployed women and seen increased rates of hand washing in all the communities we work in."
                                      sundarafund.org

No comments: